Umrah Visa Requirements
The following is a list of the required documents needed for your Umrah visa application :
1. A completed original Umrah visa application form. The statement written at the end of the application form must be carefully read and signed.
2. Original passport valid for at least 6 months from traveling date (with 2 blank pages for visa endorsement). All Non-Canadian passports must be machine-readable.
3. 2 recent passport-size photographs with white background, stamped and dated by the photographer. Your name should be written on the back of the photographs.
4. A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis should be attached (one dose of ACYW135 vaccine) for adults. Meningitis and POLIO record for children under 15 years old. Two doses of (A) vaccine (1 to 2 months between each dose for children ages 3-24 months) also ensure to take the Vaccine Cards to Saudi.
5. Women and children should be accompanied by husband/father or a male relative (Mahram). Proof of relationship is required (a marriage certificate for a wife, a birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). The Mahram must travel into and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight as his wife and children. Document(s) must also be notarized.
6. If someone has a non-Muslim name, he or she should submit a certificate from a mosque or an Islamic center stating that the applicant is a Muslim.
7. Children below 18 years age travelling with their father require a notarized permission letter from the mother permitting them to travel for Umrah with their father. The mother should also provide a copy of her official ID showing her signature (passport or driver license) as well as notarized legible copy of the proof of relationship with the father (a copy of her marriage certificate)
8. If the applicant is not Canadian, he/she must submit a clear photocopy for both side of the Permanent Residence card AND THE COPY MUST BE STAMPED BYTHE NOTARY PUBLIC AND THE CANADIAN FOREIGN AFFAIRS.
9. Deposited of $500 Due on registration and the full payment 90 days before departure.
- All original documents must be accompanied by their photocopies.
Additional Requirements or Documentations may be requested in some cases