- Skilled, well mannered, focused individuals who can bring their talents to AHC
- Has volunteered for Abu Huraira Center in the past 12 months
- Must be between ages 16-30 yrs. old.
- Have been registered as full-time studend in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year.
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred
- Willing to be team a player
- Willing to be part of dynamic and fast paced environment
Please note: You Could be disqualified if;
- Worked more than 2 or 3 years in AHC Summer Jobs
- Have another Full/Part time job
- Having you sibling hired in Canada Summer Jobs program at the Center.
Each applicant must submit a Resume with a Cover Letter.
The Cover Letter must highlight the following
- Your past year volunteering experience at AHC, including ALL THE EVENTS that you have volunteered at.
- The number of hours you put in each event.
- The Positions you held at AHC or the in events you volunteered at.
- You should also make a mention of what are your unique skills and how you can bring benefit to AHC.
- All above specifications must be met or your application will not be accepted.
- Last date to apply is June 15
No jobs found.